- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
- 6 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- several sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch thick rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 8 small red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 Bermuda onion, cut into ¾-inch-thick rings
- 8 large cloves garlic, peeled and halved
Basil Aioli Edit
- ½ cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp minced garlic or to taste
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup soy mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- In large roasting pan, combine eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, potatoes, onion rings and garlic.
- Scatter rosemary sprigs over top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables, stirring every 5 minutes, until almost tender, 25 minutes.
- Add tomatoes.
- Continue roasting, stirring once or twice, until all vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.