Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the O'Banion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1984. Dated 1968. Another tried and true recipe that is a regular in my house of potato lovers.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 6 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 ounces bacon, fried and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Par boil the potatoes 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Drain potatoes and let cool for a few minutes.
- Using all the butter, coat the bottom and sides of a shallow pan.
- Toss potatoes, Bacon, olive oil, seasonings and rosemary together and put into shallow pan.
- Roast, turning often until potatoes are crisp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.