Purchased from the O'Banion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1984. Dated 1968. Another tried and true recipe that is a regular in my house of potato lovers.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 6 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 ounces bacon, fried and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Par boil the potatoes 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Drain potatoes and let cool for a few minutes.
- Using all the butter, coat the bottom and sides of a shallow pan.
- Toss potatoes, Bacon, olive oil, seasonings and rosemary together and put into shallow pan.
- Roast, turning often until potatoes are crisp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.