- Heat oven to 500°F.
- Place potatoes in a metal roasting pan large enough to fit potatoes in a single layer.
- Add 1 cup water, olive oil dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Toss potatoes until well coated.
- Bake, uncovered, until fork-tender and brown on the edges, about 50 minutes.
- Turn potatoes halfway through for even browning; add water if all the liquid has been absorbed, before they have fully browned.
- If desired, garnish with oregano; serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.