Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 small head radicchio
- 12 oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 °F
- Toss potatoes with 1 tbs oil and ½ tsp rosemary.
- Place in roasting pan and roast 5 min.
- Sprinkle pork with pepper, remaining rosemary and ½ tsp salt.
- After 5 min. nestle pork in center of potatoes.
- Roast 25 more min. or until done.
- Cut radicchio into slices.
- When the pork has 10 min. left to cook, heat remaining oil in a skillet.
- Add beans and onions and sprinkle with remaining salt, cook 3 min.
- Add radicchio and cook until radicchio begins to wilt and beans are tender.
- Stir in garlic and vinegar, cook 1 min.
- Remove pork and potatoes from oven, add potatoes to skillet and stir to combine.
- Slice pork into slices.
- Transfer contents of skillet to a serving platter and top with pork slices.
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY.