- Lightly sprinkle pork with garlic powder and pepper.
- Place on rack in aluminum foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- To make glaze, combine apricot spread with 2 tbsp of apricot nectar.
- Brush all sides of pork with some of the glaze.
- Roast at 425°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on meat thermometer.
- Brush with remaining glaze several times during cooking.
- Let stand while preparing sauce.
- In non-stick skillet, saute green onions in margarine for 1 minute.
- Add remaining 1 cup apricot nectar, wine, paprika and ginger, heat.
- Combine cornstarch with drained apricot liquid (about ⅓ cup).
- Stir into skillet mixture.
- Cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add avocado and apricot quarters; heat briefly.
- To serve, thinly slice pork and arrange on rice.
- Serve sauce over pork and rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.