Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lb Peruvian purple potatoes scrubbed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbl Mexican oregano
- 1 tbl minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbl cilantro
- Halve the potatoes and place them in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Drain potatoes well and add them to the oil mixture.
- Toss with olive oil mixture.
- Spread the potatoes on a sheet pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes .
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.