- 2 large onions, halved and peeled
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and partially crushed
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbs. low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 4 cups spinach (5 oz.), rinsed and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F. Lightly oil large roasting pan.
3. Cut potatoes into large wedges; add to onions in bowl. Add garlic, oil, vinegar, bay leaf, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste; toss to coat. Transfer vegetables to prepared pan and spread in single layer. Sprinkle with vegetable broth.