- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lb. Morels
- 3 to 4 shallots, or 2 medium-sized onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Lightly grease roasting pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Gently wipe morels with damp cloth to remove grit and slice off most of stem. Halve Mushrooms lengthwise and arrange cut sides down in roasting pan.
- Arrange shallots around or over Mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until Mushrooms are fragrant and softened. Serve immediately