- 3 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 leek (white part only) thinly sliced, separated
- 1 medium red and yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Chinese eggplant, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 8 oz penne Pasta, cooked
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken, cooked and cut into cubes
- ½ cup salt reduced, fat free chicken broth
- 1 ripe California avocado, seeded, peeled and cut into 16 slices
- In a large roasting pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, combine all vegetables.
- In a small bowl, blend 2 tbsp.
- balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast in preheated 375 degf.
- Oven for 45 minutes, stirring twice remove vegetables from oven and pour on remaining tbsp.
- Of balsamic vinegar.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked pasta, roasted vegetables, chicken, chicken broth and fresh basil (optional).
- Portion into 8 pasta bowls.
- Place two slices avocado and a fresh basil leaf on each.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.