Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced ¼" thick
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) catfish or other fish fillets
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup diagonally sliced scallions
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp finely chopped jalapeno chile pepper or more to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 13"x9" baking dish, sprinkle potatoes with cumin and toss with oil to coat.
- Spread in even layer and roast until potatoes are browned, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Use wide spatula to gently turn potato slices.
- Arrange fish on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and scallions.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, 8 – 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Meanwhile, combine corn, green pepper, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
- With wide spatula, lift a portion of potatoes with fish on top onto serving plates.
- Spoon corn salad on top.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 349 cal | 22 g protein | 38 g carb | 13 g fat | 2.5 g sat fat | 53 mg chol | 6 g fiber | 142 mg sod