Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 2 large red onions, cut in ¼" wedges
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, about 2 cup
- 1 cup small cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless flounder or other fish fillets
- Heat over to 400°F.
- Combine onions and oil in 13"x9" baking dish.
- Spread in even layer.
- Roast until onions are golden, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir in artichokes and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, mix parsley, orange zest and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Push vegetables to 1 side and add fish.
- Spoon vegetables over fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
- Return to oven and roast until fish is opaque in center, about 5 min for thin fillets and 12 – 15 minutes for thicker fillets.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 230 cal | 24 g protein | 15 g carb | 9 g fat | 1.5 g sat fat | 55 mg chol | 6 g fiber | 170 mg sod