- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Trim tough outer leaves from fennel; remove and discard stalks.
- Cut fennel bulb into quarters lengthwise; discard core.
- Then cut bulb into 1-inch pieces (you should have 4 cups).
- In large bowl, combine fennel, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, basil and marjoram.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
- Roast until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.