Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home
- Makes 12 servings
- 12 large baking potatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted, divided
- 6 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 6 tsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- With a sharp knife, slice potatoes, thinly but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- Place potatoes in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt; brush with ¼ cup butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Brush potatoes with remaining butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.