Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 Pound asparagus
- 2 Large Sprigs Fresh rosemary
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
- Trim asparagus by holding spears one at a time with one hand about halfway up the stalk bottoms up then grasp the bottom of the stalk with the other hand and bend until it breaks.
- Wash spears and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 500 °F.
- Snap rosemary sprigs in half then put in a microwaveable dish with oil and cook on half power for 1 minute
- Put oil, rosemary and asparagus in a cast iron skillet.
- Rub or brush asparagus thoroughly with oil and allow marinating 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Put skillet in the oven and cook 10 minutes, shaking a few times to coat spears with oil and cook evenly
- Drain oil and serve.