Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve this robust dish alongside grilled steak or pork.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2½ pounds medium asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces feta (preferably French), crumbled (½ cup)
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 500°F.
- Toss asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper in a large shallow baking pan and arrange in 1 layer.
- Roast, shaking pan once about halfway through roasting, until asparagus is just tender when pierced with a fork, 8 to 14 minutes total.
- Serve asparagus sprinkled with cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 80 calories | 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 79 % calories from fat) | 3 g carbohydrates | 8 mg cholesterol | 301 mg sodium | 4 g protein | 2 g fiber.