Serve this robust dish alongside grilled steak or pork.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2½ pounds medium asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces feta (preferably French), crumbled (½ cup)
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 500°F.
- Toss asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper in a large shallow baking pan and arrange in 1 layer.
- Roast, shaking pan once about halfway through roasting, until asparagus is just tender when pierced with a fork, 8 to 14 minutes total.
- Serve asparagus sprinkled with cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 80 calories | 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 79 % calories from fat) | 3 g carbohydrates | 8 mg cholesterol | 301 mg sodium | 4 g protein | 2 g fiber.