Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 32 asparagus spears
- 4 oz package sliced pancetta or you could use regular bacon
- black pepper to taste
- Place baking sheet with sides on bottom rack of oven.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Trim asparagus spears to 6 inch lengths.
- For each bundle, wrap half a pancetta slice around the middle of 2 asparagus spears.
- When all 16 bundles are assembled, remove the hot baking sheet from oven.
- Arrange bundles on sheet.
- Roast 5 minutes.
- Turn bundles over, continue to roast for 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp and asparagus is tender.
- To serve, transfer bundles to a plate and sprinkle with pepper.
- Can be served hot, warm, or at room temp.