Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Non-stick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1½ teaspoons fleur de sel 
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups whole blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Whisk egg white in medium bowl until foamy.
- Add sugar; whisk until frothy.
- Whisk in rosemary, fleur de sel, and cayenne.
- Add nuts; stir.
- Transfer to baking sheet, spreading nuts in single layer. Bake until golden, stirring every 10 minutes, about 40 minutes.
- Cool completely on sheet. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; store at room temperature.)