- Ethnicity - Kashmiri, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Grind together: black pepper, Cayenne, poppy seeds, garlic, ginger, onions, almonds, coconut, nutmeg, and salt.
- Make slashes in the meat and fill with spice/Onion paste.
- Put meat into a pan with ghii, dahi, cardamoms, cinnamon, and bay leaves, then cook on medium heat.
- Turn meat occasionally and sprinkle with hing water, adding water or dahi if necessary.
- As meat becomes done, reduce heat. meat should be absolutely tender when done.