Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings of roast rosemary chicken and vegetables.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 large red potatoes, each cut in 8 wedges, wedges halved
- 2 large peppers, cut in ¾ inch wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut in ½ inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp each salt and ground pepper
- ½ cup kalamata olives, cut in half
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Distribute drumsticks, potatoes, peppers and onion between 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast 30 min.
- Stirring mixtures after 15 min.
- Or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Arrange on platter, add olives.
- Serve with balsamic vinegar to drizzle over chicken and vegetables.