Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- ¾ pound pork tenderloin — trimmed of separable fat
- 6 cups cabbage — shredded
- 1 large onion — sliced
- ⅔ cup carrots — shredded
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill seed — crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place pork tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert a meat thermometer.
- Roast in a 325°F oven for ¾ to 1 hour or till thermometer registers 170°F.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine cabbage, onion, carrots, water,vinegar, dill seed, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are just tender.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetables.
Nutritional Information Edit
- 264 Calories | 21 g Protein | 13 g Carbohydrate | 3 g Fat | 59 mg Cholesterol | 209 mg Sodium | 799 mg Potassium