Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 lb. chourico
- 4-5 lbs. sirloin roast or of your choice
- 6 potatoes, peeled
- 6 carrots, peeled
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 small head of cabbage quarted
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup ketchup
- salt & pepper to your taste
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced
- flour meat and brown in oil on both sides.
- Put meat in roasting pan and add all but the carrots, potatoes & cabbage.
- Roast for about 3 hours.
- Then add the carrots, potatoes & cabbage cover.
- Cook until the potatoes are done.
- In the meanwhile keep marinating the meat and vegetables with the gravy that's in the pan.
- When the potatoes are done, take the roast out and let rest for about 15 minutes then slice and serve.