Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe was taken from Cathy's Menu and recipes for the week of 2/11/07
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. thinly sliced cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a square baking dish.
- Stir in Bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into the baking dish.
- Top with half of the roast beef and ¾ of the shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining roast beef.
- Pour remaining batter over roast beef.
- Bake uncovered for 45 – 50 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and pepper.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.