This recipe was taken from Cathy's Menu and recipes for the week of 2/11/07
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. thinly sliced cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a square baking dish.
- Stir in Bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into the baking dish.
- Top with half of the roast beef and ¾ of the shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining roast beef.
- Pour remaining batter over roast beef.
- Bake uncovered for 45 – 50 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and pepper.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.