Description EditServe with a green salad and tortilla chips for a cool dinner on a hot summer evening. This warm tortilla dish is made and packed with real beef, sour cream, mayonnaise, and lettuce and is great for appetizers or side dishes, as it delivers a cool aroma that it relishes. Leftover cooked beef and ranch dressing work for this too.
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or (1 cup ranch dressing)
- ¼ cup salsa
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 lb. thinly sliced, cooked roast beef
- 10 large lettuce leaves
- hot sauce, optional
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise (or ranch dressing) and salsa; spread over tortillas.
- Top with roast beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks; then cut in half.
- Serve with salsa but drizzle with the hot sauce on the tortillas, if desired.