Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
- Yield: 4 servings (about 1 cup each)
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded or cubed cooked lean beef
- 2 cups peeled and cubed cooked potatoes
- ½ tsp dried marjoram leaves
- ¼ tsp dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and garlic until tender.
- Add beef and potatoes to skillet; sprinkle with herbs.
- Cook over medium heat until meat and potatoes are browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (about 1 cup each):
- 244 Calories | 6g Fat | 50.7g Cholesterol | 44mg Sodium | 19.9g Protein | 27.5g Carbs
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable | 1½ bread | 2 meat