Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boneless turkey roast goes brilliantly with this sweet, distinctively New Zealand salad.
- 5-6 servings
- 1 Tegel Apricot-stuffed Boneless Turkey Roast Breast
- ¼ cup Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Mustard Sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
Sweet kumara and orange salad Edit
- 1 kg orange-fleshed kumara, peeled and cut into 3–4 cm chunks
- 1 – 2 tbsp oil
- 4 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 cups fresh spinach or other baby or torn lettuce leaves
- ½ cup Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Mustard Sauce
- 2 tbsp unsweetened plain yoghurt
- grated rind one orange
- Place the Tegel Apricot-stuffed Boneless Turkey Roast Breast on a foil-lined tray and bake according to directions on the packet.
- When there is about 30 minutes of cooking time remaining, mix together the Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Mustard Sauce with the orange juice and brush onto the turkey to glaze.
- While the turkey is cooking, toss the kumara in the oil and roast with the turkey for about 40 minutes until golden and tender.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.