Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the flour, eggs and salt together.
- Knead to make a stiff dough.
- You may add a little water if the dough is too stiff.
- Grate on the medium side of a grater.
- Rivilchas or tarhonya should be the size of dried peas.
- Let the tarhonya dry for ½ hour and then add to boiling water ½ cup at a time and cook till done.
- Drain and serve in hot beef soup, hot chicken soup or tomato soup.