Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 400 g rice
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 500 g fresh clams
- 1.5 ml water
- 500 g fresh mussels
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh mint
- 100 g chopped onions
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil and fry the onions to a light colour.
- Add the rice and continue for 3 minutes.
- Add water bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook the mussels and clams.
- Remove shell and add the rice.
- Season preferably using fresh ground pepper.
- Continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until the rice is nicely cooked.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.