Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves five.
- 120 g carnaroli rice
- 50 g mix wild fruits
- 1 g saffron
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- ½ litre vegetable stock
- brown sugar
- 120 g fresh foie gras
- 20 g onion
- black pepper
- 20 g butter
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar
- Sauté carnaroli rice with finely chopped onions.
- Add vegetable stock and saffron (for a nice risotto, stock has to be added continuously in small quantities) for about 18 – 20 minutes.
- When the rice is ready add butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Pan fry foie gras and season it with salt and black pepper.
- Remove foie gras and fat from the pan.
- In the same pan, caramelise brown sugar with wild fruits and add balsamic vinegar.