Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cubes of beef bouillon
- 6 cups water
- 1 diced onion
- 1½ cups long-grain rice
- 1 cup white wine (optional)
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Bring to boil the water with 3 cubes of beef bouillon to make a broth.
- Set aside ¼ cup of broth that you will use by the end.
- Rinse and drain the rice in a colander.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and stir-fry the onion.
- Combine the rice and stir in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and let it boil for more one minute.
- Then add one cup of the boiling broth to cook the rice in low heat.
- Keep adding more boiling broth when necessary to keep the rice cooking until tender (about 25 minutes).
- But just add half cup at a time.
- The rice is supposed to be free of water when done.
- When the rice is tender, mix in the gorgonzola, ground pepper, salt, margarine and the ¼ cup of broth you set aside.