Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dough for dry pasta (you can use linguine broken into 2cm pieces)
- ½ kg flour
- 250 grams dry meat (ghideed) or fresh lamb or beef (seasoned with about 1/2 tsp garlic, turmic, hot red pepper)
- 3 tblsp dohn al ghedded (fat from dried meet), oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup hommos (chick peas)
- ½ cup Fool Yabis ( dry broad beans)
- 1 tblsp adas (green lentils)
- 2 tsp hilba ( feenugreek seed)
- 2 filfil ( hot pepper)
- 2 tblsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp filfil ahmar (hot red pepper powder)
- 1/4 tsp bzaar (turmic)
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- ½ tsp kosbor (coriander) and krwiya (careway) shibt (dill optional)
- 1 tblsp dry habak (basil) (optional)
- Large Onion diced
- flour, water and salt are mixed and leave for 10 minutes. Put alghiddedd and its dohn in a large pan, add the Onion, hommos, fool, addas, hilba, tomato paste ,tomato, spices an fry for 5 minutes, then add 3 cups of water. Make the rushta by cutting flat dough into thin pieces ( like match sticks) and ad it to the above mixture. Finally add garlic, kosbor and krawiya. Keep stir from time to time.