Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup buttered soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Cook celery and green pepper in butter in large skillet over medium heat until tender crisp. Stir in condensed soup, Cheese, sour cream, chiles, tomato paste, ground pepper and rice; heat thoroughly. Turn into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.