Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 6 large poblano peppers
- cooking oil
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded smoked gouda or Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro leaves plus additional for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Slit each pepper lengthwise so peppers can later be stuffed with rice filling. Carefully remove loose seeds and veins, keeping stem intact.
- Rub pepper generously with oil and place on baking sheet.
- Combine rice, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, corn and cilantro in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture to stuff each pepper; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, until peppers are crisp-tender and filling is heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro.