Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 600 g ricotta
- salt and pepper
- 5 eggs
- puff pastry or short crust
- 50 g grated cheese
- egg wash
- chopped parsley
- Mix ricotta with eggs and work to a smooth mixture.
- Add cheese parsley and seasoning.
- Grease a pie or sandwich tin, line with pastry and fill with ricotta.
- egg wash the edges and cover with pastry.
- egg wash top of pastry and bake in a moderate oven 180 °C until a nice golden colour is reached.
- Serve warm.