Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 4 teaspoons spicy mustard
- ¼ cup butter chilled and divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions then drain well.
- In a large skillet bring wine and lemon peel to simmer then add scallops and cook 1 minute.
- Remove scallops from pan then increase heat and boil wine for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in mustard then add butter one tablespoon at a time.
- Add scallops and pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives, salt and pepper to taste and serve.