- 1 lb. rigatoni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 4 C. Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350F.
- In saucepan, over medium heat, cook beef until browned. Add sauce, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 C. Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Spread 1 C. sauce mixture on bottom of lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with half cooked rigatoni, half ricotta cheese mixture and half remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Repeat layering, ending with sauce mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Contributed by: Edit