Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 28 eggs, beaten well
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 3 lbs. ricotta, fine
- 1 – 2 large (12 oz.) chocolate bar or milk chocolate with nuts (optional to taste)
- 1 small bottle citron
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries, chopped
- Beat eggs well, add sugar and beat.
- Add ricotta and beat.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Divide dough into 2 parts, 1 large and 1 small ball.
- Using larger ball, roll out and line a 12-inch baking dish.
- Pour mixture and cover with strips rolled out from small ball of dough.
- Fill pan ¾ full.
- Bake at 325°F for 3 hours.
- Remove when cooled.