Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McGowan Estate in Sherman, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill sprigs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 pound peeled cooked shrimp diced
- In bowl of mixer beat all ingredients except shrimp until smooth then stir in shrimp.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.