Rich chocolate Wraps
- 1/2 Cup Miniature Semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 ro 1/2 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- 6 flour Tortillas -- (7 Inch)
Never Thought of Using a Tortilla to Wrap Something Sweet? This NovelTreat Will Make a Believer Out of Everyone From The Very First Bite. ItsSmooth Creamy Filling Has a Wonderfully Rich Chocolaty Taste With a Hint OfCinnamon.
In a Microwave or double boiler, Melt The chocolate chips And butter; CoolSlightly. in a Small Mixing Bowl, Combine sour cream, sugar And cinnamon;Stir in The Melted chocolate. Spread About 3 Tablespoons Over EachTortilla. Roll up Tightly And Wrap in Plastic Wrap. Refrigerate For 1 Hour.Sprinkle With cocoa Before Serving.
Yield: 6 Servings.
Recipe Developed by American Dairy Association