Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds cooking apples
- 2 cups apple cider
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- Stem and quarter apples but do not peel.
- Cook apples and cider covered in crock pot on low setting for 10 hours.
- Add sugar and spices and continue cooking 1 hour longer.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars then store in a cool dry place.