Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2Lb Bacalhau (Salted Cod )
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Suger
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- 2 tomato
- 1 cabbage (optional)
- 3 measurement (cup) of rice
- Soak the bacalhau in water for 2–3 hours to soften and dilute the salt. When softened, remove skin and bone. Place the bacalhau meat in a bag and pound on it until the bacalhau become silk-like.
- Slice the oinon. Remove the tomato skin and seed; then cut into small slices. Chop the cabbage into big pieces.
- Cook the rice in rice cooker together with the tomato and cabbage (since the cabbage and tomato have water in them, you should add water well below the indicated line on the rice-cooker; or the rice would become too wet).
- Stir fry the bacalhau with the Onion and the seasonings. Afterward, place the bacalhau and Onion aside for later use.
- When the rice is almost cooked, put the bacalhau and Onion on top of the rice.
- Cover the rice cooker and let it continue to cook. When the rice is fully cooked, mixed the rice and all the indigents together.