Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 tbsp butter
- ⅛ tsp curry powder
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking dish.
- Toss rice with half of the cheese.
- Spoon into baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, melt butter; stir in curry.
- Add bread crumbs and brown lightly remove rice from oven; sprinkle with curried crumbs.