Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Grimes Estate in Bryan, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies undrained
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Cook onions in butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium until tender.
- Beat eggs with milk and seasonings then stir in rice, chilies and tomato and pour into pan then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes then sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.