Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Sausage drippings
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 ounces bulk Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled
- salt and ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cooked rice, cooled
- 6 ounces bulk Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled
- Heat drippings in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Cook 4 minutes.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring, until mixture thickens. Stir in Sausage, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Cook 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring, until mixture thickens. Whisk in eggs; remove from heat.Stir in rice and Sausage.
- Use 3 tablespoons batter for each pancake and cook in greased medium skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Serve pancakes with gravy.