Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup gungo peas
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- black pepper
- thyme, salt to taste
- 2 cups rice
- coconut milk or coconut [to make coconut milk]. cut coconut in small pieces and blend in about 3 cups water in the blender, strain through a strainer to separate the milk.
- Wash peas and soak in 2 cups of water.
- Pour peas and water in a pot with coconut milk, garlic and put to boil.
- Cook peas until tender adding more water if necessary.
- When peas are cooked add salt, whole pepper, black pepper, thyme, and escallion.
- Let season simmer.
- Wash rice if necessary, then add to pot.
- Use a fork to mix everything together.
- Cook on a low fire until done.