Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g (1 lb) minced cooked liver, offal or leftover meat
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250 g (½ lb) boiled rice
- 1 egg
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) garlic powder or 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) freshly ground white pepper
- wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten with 15 ml (1 tablespoon) milk
- 250 ml (8 oz) vegetable oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl, combine the meat, onion, rice, egg, garlic powder or chopped garlic, garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix well to form a firm dough.
- Form into small balls (the size of table tennis balls).
- Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs and then the egg and milk mix.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and, when hot, fry the balls until cooked inside and golden on the outside (check the first one cooked).
- Drain and serve with fresh greens as a snack.