- 1/2 cup of either hamburger, ground Pork (cooked all the way through),
- ground Chicken, ground Turkey, or liver
- 4 cups rice
- 1 cup vegetables—choose 1 or more of either sweet potato, regular
- Potato, green beans, carrots, or spinach
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
Boil all ingredients together in a large pot.
Be sure that if you used Pork, it is cooked all the way through.
OPTIONAL INGREDIENT FOR VARIETY*
Use all the ingredients above, except you boil 1 pound of noodles separately.
Mix noodles in with all other ingredients when the ingredients are ready to serve.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!