Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wrap up dinner for two in no time with an easy hamburger sandwich.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 lb. lean ground Beef
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Frozen rice Medley with Peas and Mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar Cheese
Brown ground Beef in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
Add frozen rice mixture and pepper.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally to break apart rice and vegetables.
Spoon about 1 cup mixture down center of each warm tortilla.
Top with Cheese. Fold up bottom of each tortilla; fold in sides.
If desired, enclose bottoms of wraps in foil.
- Makes 2 wraps
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Wrap: Calories 640, Calories from Fat 270, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated 13 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 990 mg, Total Carbohydrate 57 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 36 g
- Diet Exchange: 3 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Vegetable, 3 1/2 High-Fat meat OR 3 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Vegetable, 3 1/2 High-Fat meat