Wrap up dinner for two in no time with an easy hamburger sandwich.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 lb. lean ground Beef
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Frozen rice Medley with Peas and Mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar Cheese
Brown ground Beef in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
Add frozen rice mixture and pepper.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally to break apart rice and vegetables.
Spoon about 1 cup mixture down center of each warm tortilla.
Top with Cheese. Fold up bottom of each tortilla; fold in sides.
If desired, enclose bottoms of wraps in foil.
- Makes 2 wraps
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Wrap: Calories 640, Calories from Fat 270, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated 13 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 990 mg, Total Carbohydrate 57 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 36 g
- Diet Exchange: 3 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Vegetable, 3 1/2 High-Fat meat OR 3 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Vegetable, 3 1/2 High-Fat meat