Makes 8 servings
- 2 8-ounce cans water-packed peaches (halves or slices)
- artificial sweetener (optional)
- 1 4-serving size envelope low calorie lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1-1/2-ounce envelope whipped topping mix, prepared
- Drain peaches. Add enough water to the liquid to make 2 cups.
- Heat liquid to boiling; pour over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Cool until slightly thickened. Reserve a few peach slices for garnish.
- Chop remainder. Add artificial sweetener, if desired.
- Stir rice, chopped peaches, bananas and lemon juice into gelatin.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Turn into attractive 6-cup mold.
- Chill until firm. Unmold.
- Garnish with reserved peach slices and remaining whipped topping.