Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/2 cup creamed cottage cheese
- 1 2-ounce can sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces crab meat
Combine rice, cottage cheese, Mushrooms and chiles in large bowl. Blend sour cream, Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, red pepper and worcestershire sauce; add to rice mixture. Fold in crab meat gently. Turn into greased shallow 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.