Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- vegetable cooking spray
- marinara sauce
- Combine rice, mozzarella cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Shape rice mixture into 1-inch balls or 2-inch sticks.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll balls in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce as a dip.